Business Aviation Solutions with FlightAware Global
For all ADS-B-equipped aircraft, FlightAware Global includes the ability for you to track your aircraft on the ground with Ready to Taxi™. This service includes surface statuses and alerts letting you know when your aircraft powers on, begins to taxi, and parks at its final destination.
Live Ground Tracking for Business Aviation
- Be alerted as soon as the pilot powers aircraft on at its origin and as soon as it begins taxiing
- Know that the crew has arrived and the airplane is being prepared for departure
- Receive updates even before takeoff
- See which FBO an aircraft taxied to and when it parked
- Alerts sent via mobile push notification and email
- Surface statuses and FBO info also available in the iOS mobile app
Watch Your Aircraft Taxi on a Live Surface Map
When FlightAware detects ground positions for your aircraft (either taxiing for takeoff or to park) you will see a live surface stream directly on your aircraft's flight page. You will also be able to see other planes taxiing, taking off, and landing.